Customer Support Officer - Full Time
BABYBOO is one of Australia’s largest Online fashion retailers, with its focus on growth, success & fun! We empower women, to feel & look amazing. We strive to exceed expectations, and looking for great talent to join us on global domination!
The Customer Service Officer will work within the BABYBOO Sydney based HQ, actioning all our amazing customer's (from ALL around the world), responding to their support enquires, and leading a team to deliver the highest of service.
ROLE: (not be limited to)
- It is your overall goal to perform, lead a high achieving Customer Support team, as well as execute an exceptional customer service strategy, that will result in the BEST customer service possible.
- Responding to customer enquiries within response timeframes; via email, and social media (Instagram, Facebook, etc).
- Providing leadership for the team by inspiring them with the company's service vision, setting clear objectives, and motivating them to deliver the best level of service possible.
- Training, developing, monitoring & managing a customer support team.
- Uphold and further improve customer satisfaction; brand reputation, reviews, and returning customers.
- Monitoring team KPIs, provide regular reporting to Management.
- Assess daily/weekly service levels and quality of service; implement service improvement strategies.
- Responding to customer enquiries via email, and social media.
- Monitoring security and fraud management.
- Management of credit notes & refunds.
- Weekly meetings with Customer satisfaction team members.
- Act as final point of escalation & decision maker for team; customer related issues/ Quality control.
- Identify key areas of improvement within the customer service & operational system, and report to the directors to implement tailored policies, procedures, technical improvements and training programs to address those areas.
- Manage staffing plans to ensure capacity is met, taking into consideration on and off-peaks.
- Liaising with the warehouse team to ensure all returns are completed accurately & on time.
- Act as liaison and point of contact for other departments to ensure a customer focused approach to business initiatives.
- Admin tasks, & office assistance.
- Proven leadership and management experience ideally within the e-commerce fashion industry (Or 3 years Reception/ Retail experience).
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and people management skills
- Strong time and stress management to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- A can-do attitude. Understanding the urgency of customer service enquiries and having the goal of ensuring ALL enquiries are addressed & resolved within deadlines.
- Remains calm, & positive tone of voice
- A true love for people and genuine attitude of service
- Ability to understand people.
- Experience with ZenDesk is preferred.
- Exceptional attention to details!
- Quick thinker, problem solver & decision maker.
- Who takes pride and ownership of their work
- Ability to take instructions and learn quickly
- High computer skills (Apple Mac, Word, & Fast typer)
- Ability to work independently & within a team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to think quickly & make efficient/ cost effective decisions.
- Able to highly multi-task between tasks & customer enquiries.
- You gain satisfaction from bringing resolution & insight to each & every customer.
- Ability to thrive on changes as products constantly change & updates weekly.
- Nothing gives you a greater thrill than helping someone feel & look amazing!
- A comprehensive knowledge of social media tools, including; Facebook & Instagram
- Ability to work additional hours if needed.
- A fun, friendly and fresh working environment!
- Amazing clothing discounts (40% off staff discounts)
- Being part of a close knit team/ family!
- Be appreciated & a valued team member!
- Brand new iMAC computers & clean/fresh working space!
- Great clothing discounts!
- High personal development in dealing with people & problem solving
- Room to grow with us!
Our team is ambitious, passionate and talented, and it is particularly important that the successful applicant for this role shares our vision and enthusiasm for the brand.
To Apply, please email 'Careers @babyboofashion.com' with: Your Cover Letter addressing & outlining your applicable skills and experience for this position; & Your Resume including your contact details, education background, work history & at least two contactable referees.
(Please include both your Facebook and Instagram usernames). Indicate in subject heading 'Application: Customer Service Officer'.
Please note- We receive hundreds of applications ever day. Stand out & be creative! We appreciate every application, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Must be available for immediate start.