Finance Coordinator - Part Time/ Full-time
BABYBOO has achieves incredible organic growth & success to date. We are now scouting a skilled Finance Coordinator who wants to join an exciting, young and fast-fashion & fast growing brand.
The Finance Coordinator will be responsible for aiding the company’s growth globally, by preparing/ monitoring & managing multiple accounts, as well as providing insightful reports & insights. You will be working alongside our Production & Marketing team.
- Working with senior management to develop financial strategies for the organisation.
- Strategic and hands on capacity, acting as a business partner, decision maker, and providing regular financial reporting.
- Lead financial meetings
- Complete financial accounting and forecasting
- Work collaboratively with managers to create budgets
- Monitor financial performance and costs and actual vs budget results
- Supplier account management/account payable Days
- Timeliness and accuracy in processing statutory lodgments, and reports
- Deliver reports and metrics to the Directors and Senior Leadership Team
- Oversee payroll
- Financial analysis, modeling, & reporting.
- Build structure to the Finance department.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Previous experience in e-commerce fashion industry
- Can prepare a set of accounts for a 20 million revenue business
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Ability to prioritise
- Clear communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance or related field 5- 7 years of relevant experience
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Familiar with Xero & Sage
- Experience of working in a small team
- Quick thinker with the ability to switch tasks promptly.
- Can process Account Payables
- Experience with cash flows
- Great work/Life balance. (8am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday).
- Being part of a great, close & fun team.
- Amazing clothing discounts (40% staff discounts).
- Competitive Salary (dependant upon experience) + Bonus’
- Weekly pay.
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing brand!
- Music playing in the office.
- Working within a positive uplifting environment, with a fun & small team!
- Room to grow with us!
- Modern Black & White Luxe Office in Bella Vista.
- Onsite allocated parking.
- Very easy access to transport (1-minute walk to the bus stop directly outside, and/ or a 2-minute walk to the nearest train stations).
To Apply, Please Email Careers@babyboofashion.com with: Your resume & a Cover Letter outline your applicable skills and experience for this position; including a few paragraphs (250 words maximum) which showcase your ability, achievements and your greatest marketing achievements to date.
Indicate in subject heading 'Application: Finance Coordinator'.