Customer Service Manager - Full time
Role (Not limited to):
- Executing an exceptional customer service strategy
- Leading Babyboo Fashion to the vision of providing the BEST customer service possible
- Being an ambassador for the brand, providing insight to the team and implementing the brand's tone of voice.
- Providing leadership for the team by inspiring them with the company's service vision, setting clear objectives, and motivating them to deliver the best level of service possible
- Monitoring team KPIs and provide regular reportings.
- Assess daily/weekly service levels and quality of service; implement service improvement strategies.
- Act as final point of escalation for team for customer or IT related issues
- Identify key areas of improvement and report to the directors to implement tailored policies, procedures, technical improvements and training programs to address those areas
- Manage staffing plans to ensure capacity is met, taking into consideration on and off-peaks
- Provide weekly customer feedback report
- Manage customer related costs
- Liasing with the warehouse team nationally and internationally to ensure all returns are completed
- Act as liaison and point of contact for other departments to ensure a customer focused approach to business initiatives
- Responding to customer enquiries via email and phone
- Monitoring security and fraud management
- Proven leadership and management experience ideally within the e-commerce fashion industry (Or 3 years Reception/ Retail experience).
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and people management skills
- Strong time and stress management to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- A can-do attitude. Understanding the urgency of customer service enquiries and having the goal of ensuring ALL enquires are addressed & resolved daily.
- A positive, confident nature and tone of voice for providing exceptional customer service
- A true love for people and genuine attitude of service
- A natural curiosity to analyse + improve
- Ability to detect personality & work with people.
- Proficient user of IT systems, both customer service specific and Mac packages
- Experience with Zendesk is preferred
- Exceptional attention to details!!
- Quick thinker, problem solver & decision maker.
- Very responsible for making high risk/ costly decisions
- Who takes pride and ownership of their work
- Ability to take instructions and learn quickly
- High computer skills (Mac, Word, & Fast typer)
- Experience in working in a fast paced working environments
- Excellent phone manner
- Ability to work independently & within a team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to think quickly & make efficient & cost effective decisions.
- Able to highly multi-task between tasks & customer enquiries.
- You gain satisfaction from bringing resolution & insight to each & every customer.
- Ability to thrive on changes as products constantly change & updates weekly.
- Nothing gives you a greater thrill than helping someone feel & look amazing!
- A comprehensive knowledge of social media tools, including Facebook and Instagram
- A fun, friendly and fresh working environment!
- Amazing clothing discounts (40% off staff discounts)
- Being part of a great close knit team!
- Brand new iMAC computers & clean/fresh working space!
- Great clothing discounts!
- High personal development in dealing with people & problem solving
- Room to grow with us!
Our team is ambitious, passionate and talented, and it is particularly important that the successful applicant for this role shares our vision and enthusiasm for the brand.
To Apply, Please Email Careers@babyboofashion.com with: Your Cover Letter addressing & outlining your applicable skills and experience for this position; & Your Resume including your contact details, education background, work history & at least two contactable referees. (Please include both your Facebook and Instagram usernames). Indicate in subject heading 'Application: Customer Service Manager'
Applications closing date is On-Going.