Digital Marketing Manager - Full time
BABYBOO has achieves incredible organic growth & success to date. We are now scouting a skilled Digital Marketing Manager to join our team, and spread the brand globally.
We are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager who wants to join an exciting, young and fast-fashion brand selling women’s clothing throughout; AUS, USA & Europe.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for undertaking the Advertising for BABYBOO Globally across paid Social & Search channels including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google Ads, Twitter Ads, MailChimp, YouTube & More.
Responsible for the success of each platform and spending of advertising budgets upwards of a $1M+ per year.
(not be limited to)
- With BABYBOO, you will be expected to:
- Double the companies ad budget to in excess of $1m annually by the year end 2019.
- Drive revenue of $16m over a 12 month period through 300,000 unit sales.
- Be capable of identifying top performing content for your ads without the need to constantly A/B test.
- Report to director level weekly in a clear and concise manner with successes defined and every failure with a recommendation.
- Run & Manage Social & Search channels including; Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google Ads, Twitter Ads, Email marketing, YouTube & More.
- Content conceptualisation & liaising with Creative team
- Daily Reporting & Updating Directors
- Building Custom Reporting Dashboards
- Advertising innovation & trend analysis
- Country analysis & current events
- Implementing ROI focused digital & social campaigns
- Manage the digital marketing calendar
- Execute campaigns across all digital channels
- Manage the marketing budget and forecast to drive new customer growth
- Develop and implement online customer acquisition and retention strategies
- Analysing competitive markets and keeping up to date with relevant trends
- Ensure brand alignment & integration of the customer journey online
- Create regular performance reports & competitor analysis
- Brief content creators if any content needs to be produced for campaigns
The ideal candidate will have;
- Experienced (4+ years) Digital Marketing in a similar position.
- As an A-team player you will have done the following;
- Managed a budget in excess of $1m a year for digital ad spend.
- Consistently met and outperformed target CPAs.
- Been solely responsible for the success or failure of a campaign.
- Great industry achievements recognition by an employer (i.e. through record sales growth)
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently.
- Strong ability to analyse, improve & optimise campaigns from historical data.
- Experience using:
- Facebook Ads Manager & Business Manager. (Create Ad sets, build audiences, generate UTM’s)
- Snapchat Ads Manager & Business Manager.
- Google (Adwords, Power editor, Google shopping, Tag Manager, Google analytics)
- EDM Campaign Marketing.
- Shopify Plus.
- 8am-4pm, Monday-Friday.
- Being part of a great, close & fun team.
- 40% staff discounts.
- Competitive Salary (dependant upon experience) + Bonus’
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing brand!
- Music playing in the office.
- Working within a positive uplifting environment, with a fun & small team!
- Room to grow with us!
- Modern Black & White Luxe Office in Bella Vista.
- Onsite allocated parking.
- Very easy access to transport (1-minute walk to the bus stop directly outside, and/ or a 2-minute walk to the nearest train stations).
To Apply, Please Email Careers@babyboofashion.com with: Your resume & a Cover Letter outline your applicable skills and experience for this position; including a few paragraphs (250 words maximum) which showcase your ability, achievements and your greatest marketing achievements to date.
Indicate in subject heading 'Application: Digital Marketing Manager'.
Please include both your Facebook and Instagram usernames.