Digital Marketing Manager - Full time
Role: (Not limited to)
- Further grow Babyboo Fashion into a global success story & a distinctive brand recognised globally!!
- Social Media Sponsored Advertising; such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat & Youtube.
- Implement digital strategies.
- ROI analysis, & project implementation.
- Identify opportunity areas for growth and optimisation
- Responsible for understanding the customer's experience on the website, and working cross-functionally to design the strategy and execution of initiatives that will improve the customer experience
- Liaise with existing and new affiliates / partners to drive referring traffic and customer acquisition.
- Increase degree of marketing automation
- Manage the marketing budget and forecast to drive new customer growth within guidelines
- Develop strategies to increase interaction with Loyalty database and lead generation activities. (Database segmentation)
- Develop and implement online customer acquisition and retention strategies
- Email marketing; Analysing eDM performances and optimise engagement
- Lead the implementation and management of performance campaigns; paid search, display, paid social and affiliate marketing for a sub-set of markets.
- Work closely with internal and external tech resources to build out online marketing capabilities in order to improve effectiveness and efficiency of our campaigns and processes
- Ensure brand alignment & integration of the customer journey online
- Analysing competitive markets and keeping up to date with relevant trends
- Brainstorming Social media growth strategies (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Tumblr, Pinterest).
- Consumer insights
- Competitor Website analysis
- Liaising with external agencies
- Weekly Google Analytics Reporting
- Meta Descriptions and Keywords
- E-commerce SEO, Adwords, Marketing softwares, Social Media expertise, etc.
- Weekly reporting
- Must have a minimum of 3 years marketing experience with a fashion/ beauty/ lifestyle brand or agency
- Degree Qualified in marketing or related field
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage & prioritise workload
- Highly collaborative but able to work independently
- Experience across SEO & SEM, email and affiliate marketing.
- Experience managing social communities & paid campaigns
- Experience in Shopify is desirable
- A degree or equivalent in Marketing, Advertising or business qualification
- A natural curiosity to analyse + improve
- An ability to balance creativity + commerciality
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- A flexible, approachable attitude with good problem solving skills
- An excellent understanding of Babyboo Fashion as a brand, our tone-of-voice and aesthetics
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and strong ability to draw meaningful conclusions from the data.
- Proven successful experience with SEO and SEM
- Strong analytical skills with an advanced knowledge of Excel
- An understanding of the Babyboo Fashion customer + our relationship with them
- Multi-task / multi-project + management abilities
- Ability to finance and manage budgets and ROIs
- Positive, motivated, with a desire to succeed + grow within the role and with the company
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Passion for Growth, & Seeing results
- Weekly marketing meetings/ reporting
- 40% staff discounts
- Competitive Salary dependant upon experience + Bonus’
- Weekly pay
- Opportunity to be part of a rapid international expansion
- Working within a positive uplifting environment, with a fun & small team!
- Room to grow with us!
- Modern & Luxe Office in Bella Vista with onsite parking
Sounds like you? Then what are you waiting for?
To Apply, Please Email Careers@babyboofashion.com with: Your resume & a Cover Letter outline your applicable skills and experience for this position; including a few paragraphs (250 words maximum) which showcase your ability, achievements and your greatest marketing achievements to date.
Indicate in subject heading 'Application: Digital Marketing Manager
Please include both your Facebook and Instagram usernames.