Operations Manager - Full time
Babyboo Fashion is currently scouting a motivated, hustler, yet boss driven talent to join our hardworking team. We are seeking someone who can provide direction to the team, structure/ systemise, recruit, and train/ manage a team within several different roles, particularly within the operations aspect of the company; Admin, Customer service, Order fulfillment, Stock control, etc. You will be working closely with the Babyboo Fashion Directors, providing assistance, and leading the team with the overall vision & goals.
- To provide leadership to the team, setting a high standard, & inspiring to achieve set KPI’s.
- To own the employee experience, driving employee satisfaction and elevating team behaviours.
- To own the customer experience, driving customer satisfaction and increasing brand loyalty.
- To drive performance and growth, through excellent operational execution.
- Report back to CEO’s daily with staff performance, operational progress, improvement strategies & achievements.
- Plan all activities daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly, half year & yearly in advance with clear commercial goals and objectives for the business and planning, systems & labour to achieve them
- Report on the progress of your plans each week and at the end of every month
- Measure your performance at end of quarter against your plan, with critical feedback & improvement plans
- Roster allocation, setting KPI’s & forecasting/ evaluating budgets per Operational department.
- Establish a constant focus on Brand.
- Mainly located within the Head office & oversee warehouse operations.
- Monitor, coach and provide feedback to the team to deliver an overall excellent customer experience
- Strong ability & understand of Human Resources. (Scout, Hire, Train, Manage & Fire).
- Ability to manage a growing team, build relationships, and Task Hoc.
- Maintain a professional yet hard-working, positive team & environment.
- Ensure excellent execution and maintenance of deadlines are met on time.
- Drive the use of digital assets to enhance the customer experience.
- Retain and develop talent
- Detect, nurture & reward high efforts.
- Perform weekly meetings, raising company standards overall/ per department.
- Lead, inspire and manage a high performing, positive team.
- Continually elevate & strengthen the team through recruitment, & staff development.
- Establish a learning culture and maintain a strong connection of the team to the Brand.
- Advocate teamwork, culture, collaboration, idea generation & meetings.
- Establish and embed customer-focused behaviours across the team.
- Build and cultivate long-term customer relationships and lead the team to do the same.
- Drive company performance, productivity & growth.
- Reporting directly to the CEO’s.
- Responsible for managing/ meeting sales budgets, constantly improving the user experience that exceeds customer expectations & takes our brand perception to the next level, through quality & on-time performance.
- Highly professional in physical & verbal presentation daily.
- Smooth & successful operation focused
- Leading to Inspire
- Ability to take initiative, find solutions quickly & execute/ give direction.
- Driving Excellence by Developing Talent
- A passion for and interest in fashion, and the Babyboo Fashion brand.
- Awareness of local employment and retail legislation.
- Flexible to work as required, sometimes after hours, to meet company needs!
- Must be able to work Full-time, + overtime frequently.
- Knowledgeable & experience in a ecommerce business & management.
- Have strong leadership, management and coaching skills
- Skills in digital media strategy with a focus on conversions
- Be able to manage multiple projects from concept through to completion
- Be able to meet deadlines and be proactive in planning, prioritisation and time management
- Take calculated risks by being both creative and analytical
- Have a can do attitude and don’t mind getting your hands dirty
- Have sound knowledge of the customer journey, from ordering to after receiving goods.
- Strong experience or ability to set up softwares from initiation to completion, to testing/ evaluation.
- Understanding of an E-commerce company structure
- High interest in organisation, success driven & daily task completion.
- Systems and processes all structures to reduce error, human labour & memory/ reliability.
- Time conscious and able to stick to set timeframes
- Ability to Budget, forecast expenses & brainstorm/ implement reduction plans.
- Running, overseeing & assist implementation of daily operations
- Team building & nurturing relationships.
- Ensuring consistency within daily operations; Customer service, Returns, Processing goods in & out, + marketing/ design software requested to research, implement & train.
- Frequently building upon the company’s infrastructure, for a better improved outcome.
- Must be available Full-time.
- 8am-4.30pm, Monday-Friday.
- Amazing clothing discounts (40% off staff discounts)
- Part of a young dynamic team with an admirable culture
- Ability to thrive, grow, be organised & creative.
- Work-life balance
- Easy public transportation available.
- Allocated on site Parking spot
- Modern Black & white Luxe Office in Bella Vista.
To Apply, Please Email Careers@babyboofashion.com with: your Resume & Cover Letter outlining your applicable skills and experience for this position; including a few paragraphs (approx 250 words) which showcase your ability, achievements and your greatest achievements to date.
Please include a portfolio of your work, include both your Facebook and Instagram usernames & Title subject heading “Application: Operations Manager”.
Please note- Due to the high amount of applications only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Applications closing date is On-Going.