Senior Fashion Designer - Part time or Full time
This role involves the design/ development of products. You will be working closely with the Design & Production Team to turn ideas, concepts & approve the final creation of products on the BabybooFashion.com website.
Role: (Not limited to)
- Design with the vision to design pieces to be worn by top celebs & worldwide bloggers, as well as our beautiful customers of all shapes and sizes.
- Sharing Babyboo Fashion’s vision for women empowerment through designs that make her feel confident and ready to take on the world.
- Technical CAD drawings of new designs & concepts.
- Creation of storyboards, mood boards, style sheets, & Colour Palettes.
- Trend research & presentation of design concepts to Design team.
- Reviewing tech packs prior to submission as required;
- Working with the team to fit all monthly ranges
- Plan and forecast time lines and critical paths for sample collections and production
- Producing & delivering within design timeframes and deadlines.
- Assisting with the development of products.
- Maintaining quality through in-house QC
- Approving of samples.
- Merchandising/ Categorising of the Website.
- Collection organisation & arrangement
- Maintaining the brands image & style
- Ability to source & scout accessories.
- Styling Photoshoots.
- A strong affinity with the brand and its aesthetic - having the same vision of design to Babyboo Fashion is essential
- Minimum of 3 years of Fashion Design experience!
- Degree or Diploma in Fashion, OR Experience within a reputable Fashion brand.
- Highly organised and with strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines and multi task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong hand sketching skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent eye for global & national trends
- Skilled in MS Office - Excel & Word
- Skilled in Adobe Software- CAD drawing's, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Ability to take initiative.
- Attention to detail is critical.
- Positive work ethic is essential.
- Ability to lead, mentor and inspire others
- A great understanding of the Babyboo Fashion’s style icons (Celebs & bloggers)
- Ability to balance creativity with commerciality
- Energetic, enthusiastic and passionate nature
- Strong organisational and time management skills - able to prioritise and meet tight deadlines
- Experience with fast fashion
- A natural problem solver
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be available Full-time.
- 8am-4.30pm, Monday-Friday.
- Amazing clothing discounts (40% off staff discounts)
- Part of a young dynamic team with an admirable culture
- Ability to thrive, grow, be organised & creative.
- Work-life balance
- Easy public transportation available.
- Allocated on site Parking spot
- Modern Black & white Luxe Office in Bella Vista.
- Room to grow within the company.
To Apply, Please Email Opportunities@babyboofashion.com with: your Resume & Cover Letter outlining your applicable skills and experience for this position; including a few paragraphs (approx 250 words) which showcase your ability, and your greatest achievements to date.
Please include a portfolio of your work, include both your Facebook and Instagram usernames & Title subject heading “Application: Senior Fashion Designer”.
Please note- Due to the high amount of applications only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Applications closing date is On-Going.