Video Editor - Part Time
Video Editor - Part Time (Potential to go Full-time overtime)
BABYBOO is one of Australia’s largest Online fashion retailers, with its focus on growth, success & fun! We empower women, to feel & look amazing. We strive to exceed expectations, and looking for great talent to join us on global domination!
The Video Editor will work within the Creative & Marketing team, creating amazing content across the entire brand, to build/spread the Babyboo Fashion brand message across to our target audience. Get your work seen by millions of people every month!
(not be limited to)
- Creating all video branded content including;
- Video creation for Weekly EDM's (to multiple audiences)
- Video creation for Social media content (Instagram stories, etc).
- Video creation for Online advertising content (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube & Snapchat ad content, etc).
- Video creation for Website elements (Homepage banners, pop ups, category banners, Product video feature).
- Uphold and further develop brand image.
- Suggest strategies to deliver clear messages to our target audience.
- Collaborating with marketing team to plan out design brief & campaign ideas.
- Planning & executing social media content photoshoots.
- Video editing & animation.
- Bringing fresh ideas to the team (researching & analysing competitors and trends).
- Taking on projects from research & concepts all the way through to the final outcome.
- Confident, level-headed & possesses the following skills/ experience:
- Experience in Video editing/ Graphic design; eCommerce, Fashion or beauty industry.
- Minimum 1-years working in a similar/ video editing role.
- Flexible & efficient when it comes to working with tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated and able to take responsibility.
- Organised & time efficient.
- Strong knowledge of: Video editing programme.
- Bonus if experienced with: Photoshop
- Ability to work independently & within a team.
- The ability to identify with the Babyboo Fashion customer - her interests, needs, wants, etc.
- Highly professionalism in all design aspects.
- Genuine passion for the business & industry.
- Work-Life balance (8am-4pm, Monday - Friday)
- Weekly pay.
- Being part of a great, close & fun team.
- Amazing clothing discounts (40% staff discounts).
- Competitive Salary (dependant upon experience) + Bonus’
- Opportunity to be part of a rapid international expansion.
- Music playing in the office.
- Working within a positive uplifting environment, with a fun & small team!
- Room to grow with us!
- Modern Black & White Luxe Office in Bella Vista.
- Onsite allocated parking.
- Very easy access to transport (1-minute walk to the bus stop directly outside, and/ or a 2-minute walk to the nearest train stations).
To Apply, Please Email Careers @Babyboofashion.com with:
Your Resume & Cover Letter outlining your applicable skills and experience for this position; including a few paragraphs, showcasing your ability, achievements & your greatest achievements to date.
Please include both your Facebook and Instagram usernames.
Title subject heading “Application: Video Editor”.Note- You Must submit a portfolio (Attachment or Link) to be considered for the position, showing your work samples & style.