Warehouse Team Member
Warehouse Team Member - Full Time & Casual
BABYBOO is one of Australia’s largest Online fashion retailers, with its focus on growth, success & fun! We empower women, to feel & look amazing. We strive to exceed expectations, and looking for great talent to join us on global domination!
The Warehouse team members are important team players in the company’s overall operations of picking, packing & dispatching customers orders daily, within set cut-off timeframes & reporting to the Warehouse manager daily!
- Picking customer's orders
- Packing Customer Orders
- Stock replenishment (re-bagging, folding, barcoding)
- Receiving and checking incoming stock
- Processing Returns
- A ‘can do’ attitude & ability to stay motivated
- High attention to detail & accuracy
- Picking, packing and processing of orders with precision
- Strong organisational skills
- Fast working!
- Ability to multi-task & meet deadlines
- Able to use a Mobile Device & a Computer.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work well within a team
- Positive work ethic is essential.
- Flexibility, punctuality honesty and reliable
- Physically fit as it is a very physical role
- Exceptional attendance records
- 40% off staff discounts.
- Part of a young dynamic team with an admirable culture
- Great work-life balance
- Allocated on site Parking spot.
- Large White, Clean & Organised environment.
- Very easy access to transport (1-minute walk to the bus stop directly outside, and/ or a 2-minute walk to the nearest train stations).
To Apply, Please Email Careers@babyboofashion.com with: Your Resume & Cover Letter outlining your applicable skills and experience for this position; including a few paragraphs (approx 250 words) which showcase your ability, achievements and your greatest achievements to date.
Please include both your Facebook and Instagram usernames & Title subject heading “Application: Warehouse Team Member”.