Warehouse Manager - Full time
The Warehouse Manager will be based at the national warehouse, reporting to the Directors, and accountable for managing & leading a team.
The primary purpose of this position is to manage the daily operations of the warehouse including freight, shipping and receiving, returns and transfers & Warehouse staff.
- Manage all logistic operations
- Providing leadership and guidance online dispatch teams
- Managing inbound international freight working closely with the production team.
- Preparing shipment documentation inclusive customs documentation
- Prioritising incoming and outgoing stock, working to shipping schedules
- Provide weekly updates on workload and priorities to the company Director.
- Provide daily communication on stock movements and order fulfilment
- Coordinate receipt of goods, storage/space, and managing the logistics of order shipment for local and international customers
- Monitor quality control of all incoming stock, ensuring the stock meets quality standards set for the brand.
- Prepare weekly & monthly pick and pack schedule in order to meet customer delivery deadlines
- Manage the allocation of stock for external services
- Managing EDI process through third party logistics
- Manage inventory levels by conducting regular stock control check, weekly, monthly and bi- monthly physical stock takes, submitting all data through the company system
- Manage freight transport suppliers' services, rates and delivery timeframes.
- Control warehouse costs to ensure they are in-line with company budgets
- Dispatch of online orders performed in an orderly timely manner.
- Maintain a safe working environment for all staff and visitors in accordance to health and safety standards
- Ensuring all business rules are being adhered to by the staff -timekeeping, break times, safety compliance, performance expectation
- Managing warehouse staff roster, housekeeping and maintenance.
- Monitoring supply of consumable stock necessary for the warehouse to perform its daily duties
- Requesting diminished consumable stock be reordered in a timely manner, ensuring supply never diminishes to the point where the workflow is affected
- Experience in a Warehouse Manager/Supervisor role
- FAST WORKING!
- Experience working with apparel products, including handling, folding, and bagging, barcoding/ stocktake, etc.
- Experience in managing online dispatch items
- Experience in managing international freight orders
- Working to strict KPI's on an ongoing basis
- Experience managing a number of direct reports
- Ensure compliance of health and safety at all times on-site
- Advanced numeracy and problem-solving skills
- Can work independently as well as part of a team to prioritise, manage time effectively and make the important decisions
- Able to work overtime during busy periods & covering staff non-attendance
- Strong IT skills, including proficiency using Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and the use of internal databases for stock management and reporting.
- Exceptional attendance records
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 8am - 4.30pm Monday - Friday
- Amazing clothing discounts (40% staff discounts)
- Part of a young dynamic team with an admirable culture
- Work-life balance
- On site Parking spot
- Modern & Luxe Office in Bella Vista
To Apply, Please Email Careers@babyboofashion.com with: Your Resume & Cover Letter outlining your applicable skills and experience for this position; including a few paragraphs (approx 250 words) which showcase your ability, achievements and your greatest achievements to date.
Please include both your Facebook and Instagram usernames & Title subject heading “Application: Warehouse Member Pick Packers”.
Please note- Due to the high amount of applications only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Applications closing date is On-Going.